All account information is accessible by clicking on the “My account” option from the top right of the dashboard or from the Network>>My Account menu. Management of an existing account is shown in the iorad tutorial below, and a text tutorial beneath that.
Your <b><i>Account</i></b> can be accessed by clicking your account icon on the top right
Click <span class="component"><i><b> My Account </b></i></span>
Your <b><i>Account</i></b><i></i> can also be accessed under the drop down menu for <i><b>Network </b></i>by clicking<span><i><b> My Account </b></i></span>
Here is the listed account information, including <b><i>Everflow Admin</i></b>, <b><i>Security</i></b>, and <b><i>API Key</i></b> information. To edit the account, click <span class=""><i><b> Edit </b></i></span>
Here, you can change account information such as <b><i>Name, Status, Role, Email, </i></b><i></i>etc. Once you have made all the changes, click <span><i><b>Save.</b></i></span><br>
That's it. You're done.
Your account can be accessed two ways:
1) By clicking the icon in the upper most right and selecting “My Account”, or
2) Navigating to the dashboard and clicking Network>>My Account
- This section features information such as Title, Account Status, and a time stamp of your last modification
- Other sections allow you to change your password and give you an API Key
- This section shows a table of Login Times associated with IP addresses, Location, Device Type, and Browser