The slideshow below shows the management and editing of Offer Groups in the system. Beneath the slideshow is a supplemental text tutorial.
To manage offer groups, first click <b><i>Offers</i></b><i></i> and then select<span class=""><i><b> Offer Groups </b></i></span>
Click <b><i>Edit</i></b><i></i> on the control menu
Click to change <span class=""><i><b>Name</b></i></span>
You can change the status, we kept <b><i>Active</i></b>
Click to change advertiser, we kept <span class=""><i><b>(9) Test Adv 12-19 </b></i></span>
Click<span class=""><i><b> Tracking & Controls</b></i> </span>
<b><i>Tracking & Controls </i></b><i></i>allows you to <span class=""><i><b>Enable Caps</b></i>. We chose to turn the Caps on</span>
This allows us to set caps on our Offer Groups based on Conversions, Revenue, Payout, or Clicks.
We have set a monthly conversion cap of 3000 clicks. Click <b><i>Save</i></b><i></i> when finished.
That's it. You're done.
- To get to a list of offer groups, click Offers>>Offer Groups
- Here is a list of offer groups
- Supplemental table information includes Status, Advertiser, Offers, and Day’s Revenue
Editing Offer Group
- To edit an offer group, simply select the control menu of an offer and click Edit
- This will take you to a page where you can edit your offer group
- There are two sections on this page: General and Tracking & Controls
- The General section allows you to change the following:
- Offers included in group
- Click Tracking & Controls to continue
Under Tracking & Controls
- This section allows you to set Daily, Monthly, and Global Caps based on Conversions, Revenue, Payout, and Clicks
- There are 12 possible Caps that can be enabled
- We created a Monthly Conversion Cap of 3000
- Click Save when finished