This tutorial outlines the steps needed to create an offer report. There is also a supplemental text tutorial featured below.
To create an offer report, first click <b><i>Reporting</i></b> and then select <b><i>Offer</i></b><i></i> from the drop down menu
Apply a specific date range. We chose <b><i>Last Month</i></b>
You can also set <b><i>F</i></b><b><i>ilters</i></b> which allow you to target specific data by affiliate, advertiser, offer, etc. <br>
Here, you can select which filters you would like to set in place. There are eight different tabs that allow you to filter out irrelevant data.
<b><i>Settings</i></b><i></i> allows you to change the <b><i>Timezone</i></b><i></i> or <b><i>Currency</i></b><i></i> of the offer. Click <b><i>Save</i></b><i></i> when finished.
Click <span class="component"><i><b> Run Report </b></i></span>
Here is the report. You can obtain a link to the report by clicking<span class=""><i><b> Copy Link to Report </b></i></span>
The report link was successfully copied to your clipboard.
That's it. You're done.
Creating the Report
- To create an offer report, select Reporting>>Offer
- To create an accurate report, first apply a specific date range
- You can choose from five shortcuts (Last Month, Month to Date, Last Week, Yesterday, Today) or from the calendar below
- You can also filter irrelevant data out by selecting only offers that match a certain criteria
- You can filter based on:
- Offer Group
- Affiliate Manager
- Advertiser Manager
- You can also set the correct timezone and currency under the Settings tab
- Click save when finished
- Now that you have set a date range and the appropriate filters, click “Run Report”
Interpreting the Data
- The Summary section gives an overview of the report
- General information like clicks, conversions, revenue, and payout are shown
- The Performance section shows a graph of revenue over the allotted time period
- This graph can be changed to show the performance of the following:
- Cost per click
- Conversion rate
- Earnings per click
- Event Rate
- Event Revenue
- Invalid Clicks
- Revenue per Click
- The table of data shows offers and initially orders them by clicks, but you can order the data any way you see fit by clicking on any one of the headings
- The data in this table is used to create the summary
- One of the most useful functions of the table is the nesting feature, which is found by clicking the arrow to the left of the offer name
- This shows you the individual affiliates that make up the overall offer data
- This allows you to track the performance of different affiliates within the same offer
- You can add and subtract columns to the table by clicking “Metrics” located near the top left of the table
- You can copy a link of the report by clicking “Copy Link to Report”