- Scrub Rate Management: Apply scrub rate at the offer level and also support for custom scrub rate at the affiliate and sub id level. Found under Offer Detail view.
- Custom payout/revenue at the affiliate and Sub ID level. Targeting filters also supported as a condition. Available under Offer Detail view
- Traffic Filtering based on request parameters. Apply wildcard based conditions to intelligently direct traffic or block it. Available under Offer>>Targeting>>Traffic Filtering
- Fail traffic can now be configured using all targeting rules supported in the system
- Email notifications for affiliates when their offer application is approved or rejected
- Test postback, ability to use an affiliate test tracking link
- Reporting Adjustments can now be applied across multiple dates at the same time and can also be edited or deleted.
- Traffic source Management: Allows creation of traffic source templates for tracking links and post backs for all media sources (affiliates, publishers)
- Dynamic query parameters in click URL supported in affiliate postbacks.
- Daily Report
- Campaign Report: Breakout campaign data in a separate report
- Nested reporting in Entity reports (Offer, Affiliate and Advertiser reports). Show top affiliates under each offer and vice versa.
- Hyperlinked entity names (offer, affiliate etc.) to go to a drill down report with a single click.
- Conversion report: Ability to update the status of a conversion or the associated payout / revenue
- Click report: Additional flexibility around filters and support up to 5000 clicks at a time
- Transaction ID added as a filter in the click and conversion reports
- Flow View: A visual flowchart view that allows you to visualize the associative lifecycle of a click, conversion and postback. Found in the controls menu on the right hand side of each row in the click, conversion and postback reports.
- Customization of reports: Columns selection preferences will be stored for each user by the platform
- Unique click column added.
- Ability to restrict an affiliate manager to only see his affiliates
- Live chat on the top right hand side of the network view.
- Investigator tool: Allows you to search raw data for events registered using sub ids, IP and much more
- Search: Helpdesk data now searchable directly from the network search bar.
- Fixed an issue where two advertisers pixel coming in at the same time could result into two conversions, even though the offer is set to reject duplicate conversion
- Fixed an issue with HTML pixels where they weren't displayed inline in the browser but fired via a backend mechanism. That was preventing the publishers to use the browser cookies
- Fixed an issue where some users couldn't preview the HTML associated to a creative
- Fixed an issue where the identification number associated to an offer / affiliate / advertiser were not searchable in a drop down
- Bunch of optimizations / fixes for Safari / Firefox